Well there is a big half glass question here. No imagination would have put me in this condition in the 9th month of 3 to 9 months. It is I think a time to say well everyday of this month is going to have to count and from there we will see. The prognosis was always a bit either way but I think I won this one.
Needing goals I think matter so from here the aim is
1. Keep family and friends intact.
2. Be there when Mitch comes home from first day at work and celebrate in early Feb.
3. Raise the documentary crowdfunding money and get it made.
4. Do everything to build profile and momentum behind the right for choice of medically assisted death if terminally ill or suffering. Change the law for ever for all
5. Making a difference in every moment.
6. And let’s never forget have some fun.
Check the crowdfunding page, it is moving up. Don’t forget about the 4 fantastic drive experiences still available in perks and I have to rush.
PS Hello Tyler in USA looking forward to helping you with your class essay on Dying with Dignity.
Got to race off for dinner……………tic toc tic toc maybe I broke the clock
Pain 0/10 Mental Health 10/10 Physical Health 6.5/10 Life Enjoyment 11/10